4 Surprise Ingredients for Hiring Your Ideal Team


One day, I was wide-awake at 2:00 a.m. and was leafing through a cooking magazine. A few pages in, I found a mouthwatering picture of a pie. I immediately felt hungry and ready to make a pie. And now, to make the apple pie, I need to roll a pie crust.  My grammy taught me how to roll a pie crust. She was a wonerful teacher. She helped me gain confidence in my pie crust skills which also taught me a lot about how to approach life. Today, I apply those lessons to my business, especially when it comes to hiring a team.

Hiring the right people for your business is an art like rolling the pie crust. Many business owners struggle and continually end up with the wrong people and this mistake can cause serious problems for organizations. No business owner wants to hire the wrong person. So, remember that learning is the path to knowledge and today is the best time to start. Let’s take a closer look at few essential key points to hiring your ideal team..


eWomenNetwork
"Give first, share always!"
Lift as you climb.

Address: 14900 Landmark Blvd , Suite 540
Dallas , Texas , 75254
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dallas Women Entrepreneur Network| Networking Speaker

 ICON is the highly-anticipated annual gathering of eWomenNetwork, the  #1 Business Community for Women Entrepreneurs.  For 23 years – and c...