The Entrepreneur Playlist for 2023

 


Being an entrepreneur at any stage can feel like a lonely gig. Whether it be a day that makes you want to yank your hair out or shout at the sky in triumph, sometimes you need a little mood music to keep things positive, moving, and (let’s be honest) downright cinematic.

The Champion by Carrie Underwood

Favorite lyrics for entrepreneurs:

I am invincible, unbreakable

Unstoppable, unshakeable

They knock me down, I get up again

I am the champion, you’re gon’ know my name

You can’t hurt me now, I can’t feel the pain

I was made for this, yeah, I was born to win

I am the champion.

Roar by Katy Perry

Favorite lyrics for entrepreneurs:

Now I’m floatin’ like a butterfly

Stinging like a bee, I earned my stripes

I went from zero, to my own hero

Read More About: Top women’s networking groups

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dallas Women Entrepreneur Network| Networking Speaker

 ICON is the highly-anticipated annual gathering of eWomenNetwork, the  #1 Business Community for Women Entrepreneurs.  For 23 years – and c...