PLATINUM Summit 2022


The 9th Annual PLATINUM Summit took place at the Balboa Bay Resort in Newport Beach, CA. It was an event to remember. Let's hear what people are saying!

"OMG. All I can say about my first PLATINUM Summit is "WHY WAS THIS MY FIRST PLATINUM SUMMIT?" Sandra has been speaking on behalf of women entrepreneurs before it was the IT THING. This community is everything to a woman entrepreneur or a woman looking to become an entrepreneur. Not only is she a master at connecting and growing a business, she has surrounded herself with like-minded women. The support I received at my first summit was more than I could have ever imagined. Not only did I get ideas on my current business, I now have jumped into another project and invested in another business. I got back four days ago. My outlook changed my first day back at the office, I was lighter, more focused and more goal oriented than I have been in a long time. I am honored to be a PLATINUM member and be a part of this brilliant community." 

-Amanda Rawls

"Sandra pours into us so much and she always comes up with new content that is timely and useable!! Plus the sisterhood of the attendees...you feel so welcome and so loved! It amazes me how everyone wants to lift others around them to new heights!" – Tami McDonald

"This Platinum experience in 2022 was my favorite eWomenNetwork event to date! The heartfelt connections of like-minded individuals offered a space of belonging and growth." – Christina Dyer

"Attending a Platinum conference is unlike any other conference I've ever attended. The access to Sandra, Kym and Briana - and their brilliance - is the energy and inspiration I need. And when I get home, with my lists of ideas, the thing that always stands out are the people I had connected with, and the creativity that is sparked by being in the room of such awesome, inspiring women." – Donna Galassi

Get More Info :   PLATINUM Summit 2022

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dallas Women Entrepreneur Network| Networking Speaker

 ICON is the highly-anticipated annual gathering of eWomenNetwork, the  #1 Business Community for Women Entrepreneurs.  For 23 years – and c...