3 Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make During Transition | business networking

As a business coach, my entrepreneurial clients seek my expertise for a variety of reasons. Some are start-ups who require my assistance putting them on the right path towards generating income for their business. Others, have come to me after having an “oh-no” moment and need my help sorting out a business problem that they may have gotten themselves into – either way, I have seen my fair share of business blunders and have experienced some of these myself during my early years in business. I have come up with 3 Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make During Business networking Transition for you to think about.

Business transitions are notoriously challenging times for business owners.

 A businetransition happens when a company moves from one phase of its life cycle to another. For example, a business transition would happen when a company moves from a start-up phase to a growth phase after being in business for a couple of years. Businesses typically go through a life cycle and depending on which part of the life cycle they are currently in, they should have a definite focus.

While not every business goes through all phases, there are typically six stages of a business life cycle:

Mistake #1 – They don’t follow a clear business model

 It seems straightforward, but many companies DO NOT follow a business model, and as a result, can get themselves into trouble. A business model is a theoretical way to balance your revenue generating strategies with the appropriate resources to deliver them.

Read More About Click Here : success institute

How to increase your income

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dallas Women Entrepreneur Network| Networking Speaker

 ICON is the highly-anticipated annual gathering of eWomenNetwork, the  #1 Business Community for Women Entrepreneurs.  For 23 years – and c...