How to Use Your Intuition to Succeed in Business and Life




 The Voice Inside My Head

TERRI CHRISTINE: I was in a 14-year relationship with the father of my children, and throughout that relationship I never felt that he was fully connected to me. I gave him so much love. Literally, I lived outside of myself to prove endlessly that I loved him, that this is a safe environment and that he could love us just as much as I love him. After going through this year after year, at the end of 14-years, I realized that if I didn’t have love – I had nothing.

We had two beautiful, amazing girls, but in my heart I had nothing. I’d rather have my life to be nothing if I don’t have love. At 3 am, 3-months before the end of the relationship, I woke up and I crawled out of the bed. I went into the bathroom, and I laid on the floor. I remember feeling those cold tiles on my skin. I remember telling God or source light, whatever you’re choosing to label it, to stop my heart. If my heart would completely stop right there, then I would be completely happy. And as I was crying and digging deeper into my soul, I began to feel a sense of calmness and things started changing.

I know I was in the middle of time and space. There were stars so close I thought I could touch them. Now my eyes were closed, and I knew I was floating. I was right there. I could feel dampness and taste it in my mouth. Suddenly, I’ll never forget when I heard those words, “Love will come.” It permeated through my entire being, and I was so type A that it took me from despair, frustration, pain and all of that, all in one – to hope. I jumped up and I’m like, "Oh, I got it," and I went back to bed. When I woke up, my entire life changed.

I bought packs and packs and stacks and stacks of books. I ran out of Barnes and Noble with a cart full of books. I was almost like a kid in a candy store. I couldn’t get enough because I knew that love was coming. I had a sense of hope that I never had for 14-years. I ended up gravitating toward Reiki and all these things like meditating that I never knew of; crystals, essential oils.

Then because I was in the field of being a leader in my career, I wanted to only work with those types of people because I could relate to them. I worked with masters and I went, and I continued to process where I was and I am where I am today. 

Read More About Info : women conferences












No comments:

Post a Comment

Dallas Women Entrepreneur Network| Networking Speaker

 ICON is the highly-anticipated annual gathering of eWomenNetwork, the  #1 Business Community for Women Entrepreneurs.  For 23 years – and c...