The Entrepreneur in the New Year

 My hard work will be rewarded.

Success comes easily to me.

This is the year that will define my future.

I honor the obstacles and challenges I had to face. 

The past is the past.

I am ready for a fresh start.

Joy is my birthright.

Success is my destiny.

I am proud of my accomplishments.

I let go of all things that do not lift me up.

I am excited for the prosperity this year will bring. 

My life is about to change for the better.

I embrace the mindset of prosperity.

I put out the energy I will receive

I am exactly where I am supposed to be.

This is the year everything comes together for me.

I am open to receive new opportunities.

I am ready for my next level of success. 

I have everything I need to reach my goals.

I have earned the enormous bounty that’s coming my way. 

I own my power. 

I share my success and prosperity with my eWN sisters. 

From all of us here at eWN, we wish our amazing network of powerhouse entrepreneurs a very Happy New Year!

More Info :  The Entrepreneur in the New Year

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dallas Women Entrepreneur Network| Networking Speaker

 ICON is the highly-anticipated annual gathering of eWomenNetwork, the  #1 Business Community for Women Entrepreneurs.  For 23 years – and c...