Culture Index: Take Specific Actions to Scale

 Before the meeting, you will have the opportunity to complete a Culture Index survey.  Then Tim will guide you through reviewing your Culture Index.  You will learn about the seven work-related personality traits to better understand how you are wired and how you are modifying your behaviors to do your work.  You will discover your “incomes” and your “taxes” when running your business.  He will then help you use this knowledge to understand what you need to outsource and to whom to achieve your goals.  During the After Glow, Tim will help you discover how to match your ”taxes” to a resource’s “incomes” to accomplish your goals.  Following the meeting, everyone will have the opportunity to receive a free 15-minute one-on-one review with Tim to go over their Culture Index results.

Understanding my traits

Identify my “incomes” & “taxes”

Identify what you should be outsourcing/hiring for

Identify who you should outsource to and why

 

Speaker Bio

I’m a former Master Golf Instructor for Arnold Palmer turned serial entrepreneur, Fortune 500 senior leader, and now advisor to CEOs. I’ve personally led teams that have created over $750MM in assets over a 20-year career. The lessons I’ve learned during that time both inform and drive every conversation I have with my clients from a place of experience, stewardship, and desire to help them achieve their personal vision of success.

After hiring and leading hundreds of people, I came to realize that in the absence of valid data around my human capital, I was strictly relying on gut and instinct to guide me. I don’t do that with any other part of my life, yet that was my method of choice with the most important resource I had…my people. Looking back, it pains me to think how much money I’ve left on the table by hiring the wrong people, mismanaging talent, under communicating my vision, and putting square pegs in round holes.

My ideal clients are sick and tired of being sick and tired, and have now turned to mobilizing valid & objective data on their people in order to maximize ROI and engagement, avoid bad hires, and reduce costly turnover

Read more About:- Women Networking Dallas

Here you can see useful links:-

Women Business Networking
Dallas Women Entrepreneur Network
Networking Speaker
Speaker networking events
Entrepreneurs Network Dallas tx
Business Networking for Entrepreneur Women

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dallas Women Entrepreneur Network| Networking Speaker

 ICON is the highly-anticipated annual gathering of eWomenNetwork, the  #1 Business Community for Women Entrepreneurs.  For 23 years – and c...