What Your Soul Can Tell About Your Business



Your Soul knows.

Your Soul knows what kind of business your business wants to be. Your Soul knows which client is waiting to find you. Your Soul knows how you can connect the dots to make the connection.

You only need to ask her.

When I hit the five-year mark on my business several years back, I knew my brand was due for a refreshing. As I started to reflect on what my brand had become, and what I wanted it to be, I realized that my marketing messages had become very formulaic. It sounded like the masses, and most importantly, my message had lost my voice.

Yes, I had fallen trap to the shiny stars claiming, “Follow these easy 5-step formulas to success!” My marketing sounded like every other coach who had followed the “formula.” In the midst of my desire to grow my business to the next level, I had lost my connection to the soul of my work.

Moreover, there was a direct connection to my bottom-line results. For the first time in my business, I wasn’t growing. My revenue was flat.

When I started my business ten years ago, it was founded on passion and purpose and magical moments that unfolded into what was meant to be. In that year of rebranding, I knew I had to go back to the magic in which my business had been founded. I had to go back to the soul wisdom that had planted the seeds in the very beginning.

And so, I began my year of soulful exploration. I made space to ask, “What is it that my business wants to be?” “Who am I meant to serve?” “How am I meant to make a difference?”

To know more, read the blog "What Your Soul Can Tell About Your Business"

Subscribe to Our Blog

Follow us on:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ewomennetwork 
Wordpress: ewomennetworkmarketing.wordpress.com
Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/blog/ewomennetwork

No comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual Conference for women | Women Entrepreneurs Suceess Reimagined

  2024 Women's Success Summit - Unlock Success Secrets Best entrepreneur networking Dallas You’re invited to the 15th Annual Women’s Suc...